Casinos offer online casino incentives to entice players to register, make a deposit, and play their extensive collection of online pokies and real money casino games. No deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, loyalty bonuses, and other types of bonuses are available at online casinos.
- Welcome Bonuses: This being the most popular type of incentive that an online casino can provide. A welcome bonus is a way for an online casino to entice new players to join their site. The welcome bonus is usually in the form of a percentage match up to the sum of the player’s first deposit. In recent times we see a lot of casinos having welcome bonuses on the first 3 or even 10 deposits
- Complimentary bonuses (AKA No deposit bonus): A no deposit incentive is for players who want to try their hand at casino games without having to put any money into their account. Casinos also offer this as a way for new players to try their online casino games for free and without risk. The issue with no deposit incentives is that they always come with extremely high wagering conditions (also known as PLAYTHROUGH)) that must be met in order to withdraw your winnings. Apart from wagering requirements, certain game restrictions can apply, which may affect your gaming experience.
- VIP Bonus (AKA High roller bonus): Players who deposit more money into their account can be rewarded by online casinos, enabling them to play even more. High rollers are players who enjoy playing with large amounts of money and are rewarded with even larger bonuses as a result of their large deposits.
- Refer a friend bonus: This form of incentive isn’t very popular these days, but it does reward you for referring a friend to join a specific casino. Most casinos will give you the bonus after you complete a good signup, but some casinos will only give you the bonus after your referrals make their first deposit. It’s only fair that way
- Reload bonus: A reload bonus, also known as a monthly bonus, allows you to receive a bonus each month to keep you playing. For example, the casino you’re playing at can offer you a 100 percent reload bonus of up to $100 on the first day of each month. Most casinos can offer you a monthly bonus based on your previous month’s operation.
What is “Wagering”
A wagering requirement is essentially a multiplier that indicates how many times you must play through a bonus before withdrawing your winnings. For example, if a casino offers you a $50 welcome bonus with an x5 wagering condition, it means you must wager the bonus money at least five times on qualifying games before you can withdraw your winnings. However, it’s a common misconception that the playthrough requirement applies to both the money you deposit and the bonus sum, which isn’t really the case: in most situations, the playthrough requirement only applies to the free bonus money they’ve applied to your account. Since the bonus isn’t really ‘money’. It’s free games that you can use to win real money.